Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate the ability to interact well with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner and offer assistance as needed.
- Greet and acknowledge guests quickly, take food and beverage orders, place orders and serve orders.
- Checks with customers after delivery of food orders to ensure guest satisfaction and observes guests to respond to any additional needs.
- Maintain table appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink levels, removing clutter and providing adequate napkins, etc., and cleaning tables after customer leaves.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of products, services and special promotions.
- Move and lift food and beverage products and supplies.
- Present customer bills, operate a cash register (equivalent), receive payment of cash, traveler checks and charges, make change and issue receipts. Understand and follow TGI’s cash handling policy and procedure and maintain proper security of cash at all times.
- Follow TGI customer service and adult beverage policies and procedures.
- Keep station clean, set up and take down station tables appropriately.
- Other duties as needed and required by Management.
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages and have all certifications as required by state, city and local municipalities.
- Requires at least 6 months of closely related serving experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred.
- Position requires hands frequently immersed in water and water diluted with chemical solutions.
- Ensure that all quality and Health/Safety requirements are met in accordance with Federal, State, and Local standards.
- Dependability: Is punctual. Can be relied upon to be at work according to schedule. Complies with policies regarding clocking in/out and use of breaks. Communicates schedule changes to appropriate supervisors.
- Uniform/Personal Appearance: Always dressed in complete uniform and presents a well-groomed appearance.
- Commitment: Shows initiative and follows through with tasks.
- Must be able to bend, twist and stand for extended periods to perform job functions.
- Must have the ability to lift and push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
- Requires the ability to speak in English clearly, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Follow the safety rules provided in the TGI Safety Manual along with other TGI policies and procedures.
- Report any safety hazards to management immediately.
This Application for Employment is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment. This is not an employment contract. Please answer all questions completely and accurately. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, military reserve membership, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Additional testing for job-related skills and for use of illegal drugs or illegal substances may be required as a condition of employment. Please provide only requested information. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of your application.
A valid Social Security Card is required for employment with TGI.Back To Opportunities